Diary of a Fat Man

Follow me on my journey to lose 200lbs. You will see it all here: all my victories, and all my defeats. The good, the bad, the ugly







Sunday, May 23, 2010

Transmission #013

Sorry it's been a few days guys. Just haven't been in a writing mood. I found out on Friday, that over the last 3 weeks, I have lost 1lb. The good news is, I know what I did wrong so I can change it. Also, I cheated again. I had a burger. But again, there is a bright side: afterwards, I felt like crap. I felt bloated and disgusting. Like I got shot in the ass with a tranquilizer dart. This taught me the difference in feeling between eating well, and eating like I used to. It reinforced the fact that if I want to feel good, I have to eat well.
So yes, I am dissapointed in myself. But tommorow is another day. I can do this. I WILL do this. As always, I thank you all for the love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Take it as a learning experience and move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep walking my frient. never surenter.

    ReplyDelete