Diary of a Fat Man

Follow me on my journey to lose 200lbs. You will see it all here: all my victories, and all my defeats. The good, the bad, the ugly







Thursday, May 13, 2010

Transmission #010

Today has been rough.Feeling the hunger in full force. I'm tired. Im weak...I am growing impatient. This is week three, and I still feel hungry ALL THE TIME. Here's what sucks: If you want to quit smoking, you have the patch, the gum, and a pill. what do you have if you want to stop over eating? Water. As you might imagine...water ain't cuttin' it. If anyone has any tips on comtrolling hunger, PLEASE post them in the comment section.
Well my mind is racing at the moment so I apoligize for this entry being so short, and not very well written. And as always, I thank you all for the love and support.

ps. If you would all be so kind and get the word out about the blog, I would really appreciate it. Part of why I'm writing this blog is to help other people in a similar situation, so the more the word is spread, the better.

3 comments:

  1. You'll get through it...just keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is a good tool yo. Also don't forget that unsweetened iced tea and black coffee don't have calories either. Diet soda is calorie free too, my favorite is coke zero :) I know the taste of water can get kinda boring after awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spice up your water with Crystal Light. Seriously. It does not help much, but it does help a little. Also, if I remember correctly about Nutrisystem, you can munch on fresh produce (fruits/veggies). Maybe stock up on carrot sticks. They crunch, and feel a little filling, while remaining super-low in calories! Hope this helps.
    Ps: I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete