Diary of a Fat Man

Follow me on my journey to lose 200lbs. You will see it all here: all my victories, and all my defeats. The good, the bad, the ugly







Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Transmission #014

Sorry it's been so long since the last entry. I wanted to wait until my nutrisystem food showed up for the month. Anyway, I'm sick which is actually making things easier, because I'm not as hungry. So score one for a chest cold i guess.
So last month didn't go so well, but that is the past. This month is a welcomed new beginning. Well since I'm not feeling to good, I will leave it at that for now. Thanks as always for all the love and support.

2 comments:

  1. So no posts in a while, how is it going? Keep it up! It will be so worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your weight loss story, anyway? Don't ever feel bad if you haven't lose weight after some time of trying. There are alternatives and help out there which you can try (and I'm sure they will work). The thing is, time should be your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete